The CDA is a partner member and an operational regional unit of the “Pour une agriculture du vivant” (PADV) approach.
Proud to be involved in the approach, he deploys the association’s services for the Rhone-Mediterranean-Corsica area:
- Technical service for farmers and suppliers of the Agriculture du Vivant label
- Sector department and organisation of audits of all suppliers in accordance with technical and regulatory standards.
- Structuring, enhancing and perpetuating agro-ecological sectors to promote the emergence of a new agricultural and food model.
- Create a shared service platform for the benefit of all stakeholders:
- restaurant owners
With 3 service centres:
- Agronomic development: consolidating the agronomic bases and training/supporting the actors of the sectors in their transition in the territories.
- Structuring the sector: bringing together agroecological producers and downstream actors around a process of progress
- Communication : Acculturing stakeholders and obtaining recognition for a label to enhance the value of products from this type of agriculture to consumers