Construction and implementation of the agricultural and food territorial strategy
To meet the challenges of agricultural development of territories (e.g. local supply, maintenance of agricultural dynamism, improvement of water and soil quality, biodiversity), the CDA assists you in the construction of a coherent territorial agricultural strategy:
1: Identify the issues of your territory related to agriculture and food
2: Understanding their interactions
3: Defining your goals for agriculture and food
4: Understanding the expectations and needs of local agricultural stakeholders
5 : Find and put in place the levers to meet your objectives and those of the local actors.
For example :
- Define and co-construct concrete projects at the service of the territorial strategy (e.g.: development of responsible purchasing)
- To find viable agronomic solutions for the production systems and the pedoclimatic context of each territory
- Accompanying farmers in meeting technical challenges and mastering new production systems. (Link page farmers and farmer groups) The CDA has developed the DIPCO approach to support farmers in the transition by securing their strategic and technical choices.
- To structure remunerative sectors that promote the environmental quality of agro-ecological products.
- Characterize the quality and sustainability of agricultural production (multi-criteria evaluation, specifications and audits).
Examples of achievements
Agroecology in France One of the levers of the transition to agro-ecology in France of a territory is the implementation of an Agro-Environmental and Climate Project (PAEC). Such a project…
The CDA is a partner member and an operational regional unit of the "Pour une agriculture du vivant" (PADV) approach. Proud to be involved in the approach, he deploys the…
This project, co-constructed by the CDA and the Metropolis of Lyon, is part of a context of protection of the drinking water catchment areas of East Lyon. The CDA is…
Since 2014, the CDA and ADDEAR 01 have been supporting a group of farmers (Ain department ) in the introduction of old varieties. The Graines de l'Ain association, created in…